A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M
N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Seated Nude in the flowers
J. Maurice Reymond de Broutelles (or just Maurice Reymond, sometimes also given as "de Brouteilles", April 25, 1862 – November 17, 1936) was a Swiss sculptor, painter, and engraver who worked in Paris, France.
Born in Geneva, Reymond studied in Paris at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts under Henri Chapu and Félix Joseph Barrias. Reymond had his atelier in Paris, where he frequently presented his works at expositions. At the Expositions Universelles in Paris in 1889 and in 1900 he was awarded a bronze and a silver medal for his works, respectively. He died in Paris at the age of 74.
Statue Neue Geschichte (Modern history) at the Federal Palace in Berne, Switzerland.
* The calm (plaster statue) and Bust of a child (bronze), both at the Musée Rath in Geneva, Switzerland.
* Statues of Polynesia and South America on the main post office of Geneva.
* Bronze bust of Henri-Frédéric Amiel, University of Geneva.
* Expression study, bronze bust at the Museum of Winterthur, Switzerland.
* Bronze statue of Major Davel in Lausanne, Switzerland (1891).
* The rage, bas-relief.
* A damned (after Dante), marble.
* Bronze busts of Mathias Morhardt and of Félix Vallotton.
* Bronze statues Ancient history and Modern history besides the main entrance of the Federal Palace in Berne, Switzerland (1901).
* The heads of "Wisdom", "Strength", and "Courage", also at the Federal Palace in Bern; decorations in stone.
* Statue of Alexandre Vinet in Lausanne.
* Nue assise dans les fleurs, nude painting, 1922.
1. ^ Vollmer, H.: Allgemeines Lexikon der Bildenden Künstler, vol. IV, E. A. Seemann Verlag, Leipzig 1958; entry "Reymond (de Broutelles), J. Maurice".
2. ^ Bénézit, 1999 edition, vol. 11, entry "Reymond de Broutelles, J. Maurice".
3. ^ Veillon, P.: "Reymond de Brouteilles, Maurice", in Brun, C.: Schweizerisches Künstler-Lexikon, Verlag von Huber & Co., Frauenfeld 1908.
Artist from Switzerland
From Wikipedia. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License